Facilities Management (FM)
Effective facility and built asset management begins with the visibility into your entire infrastructure and ends with maximum utilization at minimum operational costs. Our facilities management services deal with management of built assets such as buildings in order to deliver best service to the users. We provide bespoke facilities management services that support the core business of an organisation through prudent financial steward of real estate and physical infrastructure.
We take care of built assets and facilities from their introduction into the operational use and during their productive life with the aim of minimizing operational costs and maximizing building value. This core service ensures investments made in facilities and built asset infrastructure are well planned, and that the facilities are maximized to achieve the lowest total cost of ownership while providing greatest benefit to the client.
We make work environments more efficient, flexible, safe, cost effective, and productive and ensure that our clients optimise the use of the facilities they operate from and get best value from their built assets.
Our facilities services include:
- Building Fabric Maintenance
- Retrofitting and Refurbishments
- Landscape Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Space Planning
- Energy and Utility Management
• Soft Facilities Management Services (SFMS)
- Cleaning and Routine Services
- Heavy Industry Machine Cleaning
- Handyman Services
- Events Management
- Reception and Front Desk
- Communication and Call Centre Services
- FM Help Desk
- Laundry Services
- Waste Management – Collection and Disposal
- Ground Maintenance
- Commercial Maintenance
- Maintenance Management - Performance Managment of Operations and Maintenance
- Planned, Predictive, Programmed, Corrective, Preventative and Routine Maintenance
• Vendor or Supplier Management (VSM)
- Comprehensive Account Management
- Vendor Selection, Verification, Evaluation and Optimisation
- Supplier Contract Management
- Intelligent Materials Pooling - a life support system for sustainable business
• Facilities Management Consultancy (FMC)
- FM Training
- FM Audit and Benchmarking – for existing FM delivery strategy, structure, system and supply chain.